Come ride with us.
Welcome to the CU Snowboard Team: home of some of the top college snowboarders in the country, as well as a crew of highly-dedicated riders from every background and skill level. Interested in joining? Here’s what we offer:
- Rides to the mountain every day, with official team practice 6 days a week.
- Professional coaching that will help you improve no matter your experience.
- Team trips, including condo weekends and vacations at Breck, Tahoe, Baker, and more.
- Contest entry opportunities, including everything from local on-campus rail jams to the Transworld TransAM to USCSA nationals at Sunday River, ME.
- Backcountry trips on team snowmobiles with pro riders and active course teachers.
- Deeply discounted gear and avalanche safety courses.
- Dryland indoor snowflex and trampoline training at Progresh Colorado in the off-season.
- Plenty of free gear and giveaways from our many sponsors – we’re talking Zeal, Red Bull, BCA, CandyGrind, POW, NeverSummer, Boss Lady Pizza, etc etc etc.
- Huge industry hookups – wanna work for a snow sports company? This is your way in.
The team does not hold tryouts- anyone on a snowboard is welcome to join. For those more serious about competing and improving, we select a group of dedicated riders to represent our competition team, whose event entry fees are usually covered in addition to any additional sponsorship opportunities. For more information on our level of competition, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now open! Here’s how you can get started:
- Join our Facebook group.
- Get on the mailing list (below). We’ll send important event announcements and updates periodically.
- Join the team!
- Check out our upcoming EVENTS, PRACTICES, and MEETINGS – found here on the calendar and posted periodically to the Facebook group.
- Check out our hoodies and tees - members get a free tee and 20% off anything in the online store.
- Check out our upcoming Trips and premium practices - reserve your spot asap, they fill up!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
- Come out to our events! The more you’re involved, the more you’re going to get out of the team. There’s more going on than you can possibly attend all of, so find what you like to do best and make it to as many of those events as possible. There’s a ton of really cool kids on the team, and we’re all stoked to meet you.