Come ride with us.
Welcome to the CU Snowboard Team: home of some of the top college snowboarders in the country, as well as a crew of highly-dedicated riders from every background and skill level. Interested in joining? Here’s what we offer:
- Rides to the mountain every day, with official team practice 6 days a week.
- Top collegiate coaching in the nation.
- Team trips, including condo weekends and vacations at Breck, Tahoe, Baker, and more.
- Contest entry opportunities, including everything from local on-campus rail jams to the Transworld TransAM to USCSA nationals. Whether you’re a seasoned competitor, or new to the comp world, we’ll help you get to where you want to be.
- Backcountry trips on team snowmobiles with pro riders and active course teachers.
- Deeply discounted gear and indoor team training at Woodward at Copper.
- Plenty of free gear and giveaways from our many sponsors – we’re talking Zeal, Red Bull, BCA, CandyGrind, POW, NeverSummer, Boss Lady Pizza, etc.
- Huge industry hookups – wanna work for a snow sports company? This is your way in.
Though we’re made up of intermediate to expert level riders, we don’t hold tryouts. If you’re a CU student who’s serious about riding, we want you on the team. For those more serious about competing and improving, we select a group of dedicated riders to represent our competition team, whose event entry fees are usually covered in addition to any additional sponsorship opportunities. For more information on our level of competition, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.